Fall is a time for getting back into the swing of things. Gaining momentum after taking a pause for the summer. This season, we are launching forward by asking: What moves you?
With a federal election around the corner, it’s a good time to reflect on what matters to you and your community. How do your actions and choices get us closer to a welcoming and connected community? The kind we all want to live in?
We spoke to various individuals about what moves them to strive for a more inclusive Waterloo Region.
In this newsletter:
- A warm welcome includes healthcare – a reflection by Lynne Griffiths-Fulton
- From refugee, to Ride for Refuge Team Captain – Andreea’s story
- SVP 2019 investee announcement
- Cooking for a Cause: Volunteer spotlight on Heather Verhulp
- It takes all of us… join us at our Annual General Meeting on September 26th.
Read the Fall Newsletter here.