Because of the increased risk from Omicron, the Province of Ontario has put some new rules in place to stop the spread of COVID-19. The new rules started
- In Ontario, restaurants, gyms, shops and other public indoor spaces can only let in 50% of the total number of people they can serve
- As of today, these limits do NOT apply to religious gatherings
- In restaurants, only 10 people can sit together at a table
- You can only meet with a maximum of 10 people inside
- You can only meet with a maximum of 25 people outside
For more information, please view these fact sheets about Omicron:
Additional languages will be added.